Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: I'm fondling my brand new 18 incher. Check out these pics.

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner cr0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    1,147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    crow1

    crow2

    crow3

    crow4

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner cr0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    1,147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    crow5

    crow6

    I was lucky enough to get there JUST as Suncoast got their shipment in. Snagged the first one. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Unfortunately, I had to take out a loan to buy the fucking thing, but I'm working on a deal for later in the week, so hopefully I'll be able to pay it back.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member werewolfoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kickass! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Taking out loans fucking sucks, though.....don't get your legs broken.

  4. #4
    Toy Warrior
    Guest Toy Warrior's Avatar

    Post

    I fondel my 18 incher all the time! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TyLeRDurDeNx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    damn those are some cool pics.. i want a crow so bad already.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Spliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine are better [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that thing is ginormous [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member salnder's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2004
    Posts
    469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    awesome


    going shopping for mine tomorrow

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Captain Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    869
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fuckin' A [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member GauntletMoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Goddamn I can't wait to get that fucker. Dream figure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •